I have always wondered whenever I ask my friends what work they do and they tell me that they are bloggers. For quite some time, I have not quite understood how they did this until I made a decision to do my research on some of the ways Successful bloggers make money. A majority of the populace think that bloggers make their money from advertising. In reality, advertising only makes a slight proportion of their whole income. Each blog is distinctive and derives its income in different ways. Herein I share income and statistics from 10 real bloggers would make you appreciate this fact.
Here are examples of money-making blogs and how owners make their money:
- 1 Here are examples of money-making blogs and how owners make their money:
- 2 1. Smartpassiveincome
- 3 2. JustAGirlAndHerBlog
- 4 3. StartupCamp
- 5 4. PinchOfYum
- 6 5. ImprovePhotography
- 7 6. Tutsplus
- 8 7. MostlyMorgan
- 9 8. HuffingtonPost
- 10 9. Engadget
- 11 10. TimothySykes
- 12 How Much Traffic Do You Need to Earn a Full-Time Income?
- 13 Is It Hard It to Get Up to 50,000 Visitors Per Month?
- 14 Here are the best ways to monetization your site:
- 15 How to choose the best and most profitable niche:
- 16 How To Start a Successful Blog?
- 45% of the sites make money with affiliate marketing.
- 25 % make money for Advertising
- 20% are selling their own products
- 10% other ways – Sponsorships etc…
How Much Traffic Do You Need to Earn a Full-Time Income?
Is It Hard It to Get Up to 50,000 Visitors Per Month?
- They don’t know how to write articles that get traffic.A case study shows that if you want Google to rank your post-high you need to write useful articles between 1500 and 2000 words longs.
- They don’t know how to monetize their blogs and they rely only on ads.
Here are the best ways to monetization your site:
- Seling your own info products(courses, ebooks etc..)
- Seling affiliate products, both physical(Amazon Associate) and digital products(Clickbank, CJ etc.)
How to choose the best and most profitable niche:
Here is the list of the most profitable niches:
- Personal Finans.
- Health, Fitness, Weit Loss
- Pets – Only in the USA have more than 80 million pets.
Here is the list of niches to stay away from:
- Celebrity rumors
- Recipe sites
How To Start a Successful Blog?
The truth is that will take time and hard work before Google start trusting your site and send you traffic.I have just written a step by step guide on how to start blogging and make money from it “How to Become a Blogger and Make Money in 2018”. You can read it here. In this post, you will learn which niche to choose from, how to choose a domain name, how to set up your hosting and what should you focus on to be most effective.