Don’t feel embarrassed if you have no clue about it. It’s been around for years picking up grip with everybody’s obsession- mobile photography. Instagram is one of the hottest social networking app now sharing videos and photos from a smartphone.
Every profile has a follower count which represents how many people follow them and how many are they following.
Instagram has done a lot of significant changes in the last few years, from video capability in June 2013 to launching Instagram Stories, a feature which allows the platform’s 500M users to share disappearing content.
How to get more Instagram followers and likes?
Unless you are a popular celebrity or very famous, it’s hard to get a huge following on Instagram without some hard work. Knowing where to invest time and effort is the key here. Let’s go through few points to get #Instafamous NOW!!!!
1. Like Photos– Start liking photos as many as you can. Using hashtags, look for the places or things that you like and pick a hashtag that has many followers. This will get you, followers.
2. Post awesome content– The key to getting followers is posting really amazing content. Doesn’t mean you post similar photos. Let’s be practical-switch your subjects and angles keeping your personal brand intact.
3. Add questions or comments– Although 90% Instagram are pictures but don’t forget the power of words. Captioning your photos is incredibly important as captions give your followers a small insight of you as an expert and the context of the picture.
4. Stick to a Schedule– Your followers should know when to expect a new piece from you to keep your followers engaged. Setting up a calendar for keeping things organized and can boost your follower and like count.
5. Post at the right time– You might take coolest, funniest and best ever pictures but if you post it at a time when there are fewer people available online, you then loose out the chances of more viewers or followers.
How to get followers fast?
1. Use Geotags– Geotag upload the photo with location and hence others browsing in your area are more likely to see.
2. Space out your Uploads– You might think rapidly filling up your Instagram account with photos will attract followers but that’s not true. On an average post no more than 1-3 photos per day.
3. Filter Wisely– There are quite a few filters available in Instagram which might draw followers to your page quickly. The filter actually improves the quality of the photo and people would want to see clear pictures.
4. Join a Micro community– Micro-communities are groups involving a large group of people sponsoring challenges and forums. By becoming involved you can quickly introduce to a large mass of users.
Can you buy followers?
Buying followers are being frowned upon by the Instagram community, however, if you plan to do so, you can do it through a number of online sites. Ensure that you have a PayPal account beforehand. Buying followers now have become extremely easy and the followers you buy could be a legitimate user or a bot account who would sign up for what’s called “credit likes”.
The engagement factor is important if you are planning to by followers. While big brands do count the number of followers or influencers it has but most likely the comments and likes it gets matters the most.
Also be conscious that Instagram has a team of workers who work for detecting any fraudulent activity. It’s a risk for e.g. If your current profile has 500 followers practically you wouldn’t go for 10,000 follower package.
It’s a matter of conscience. IN today’s market buying followers is a common practice but would you feel okay knowing that your profile success is based on a fake follower base? That’s a question you need to consider before you shell out money to get followers
Where can you buy Instagram followers or likes?
There are several websites where you can buy Instagram followers or likes. Some of the most common featuring websites are Buzzoid, Hypez, InstaBoostGram, Socialdek. They claim to build reputable and genuine follower base to the subscribers. Likes are more affordable as per the study from Forbes and buying bulk likes ends up giving you a cheaper deal.
Promote your Instagram account by following the strategies mentioned above. Gaining adequate followers on Instagram takes time but it’s all worth to have loyal followers than to create a hoax follower base.
Related Post: 7 Instagram Tools Your Business Needs