Why start a blog?
Because when in history has it been possible for anyone to start a business that making thousands from home that costs under $4 a month to start?
With blogging, you can …..
- You can Make Money – Help out financially, many bloggers make $2K-$10K a month.
- Adult Interaction – Blogging allows you to connect with other amazing people and support each other.
- Creative Outlet – Use your passion in a new creative way online.
The blog is your own particular creation; it is your voice, which connects with a private group or with just anybody.
What do I need to know to be a profitable blogger?
- Post on Facebook
- Pin on Pinterest
- Tweet on Tweeter
- Can type an email – you can definitely start a blog.
If you have friends on Facebook or followers on Instagram or Pinterest You already have an audience. You are using these social media sites daily – why not make money while you do it?
Can you Make Money Blogging?
Yes! If you are willing to put in the time and grow your business online. Just look at the following monthly income reports – it is so inspiring!
- Pat Flynn from “SmartPassiveIncome.com” earn the last month 258,737 USD – This is awesome:)
- Michelle from MakingSenseofCents.com earn the last month 258,737 USD – Not Bad:)
Why a Self Hosted Blog?
Using blogging platforms such as Blogger and WordPress.com are good for personal journal types of blogs. But if you are serious about turning your blog into an online business, it is a must to be self-hosted.
If you’re not self-hosted, you won’t be taken seriously as a blogger and You have full control of your blog and you can customize it as you wish.
It’s a tiny investment with a huge payoff.
How to Start a Profitable Blog Today in 3 Easy Steps with SiteGround and WordPress
Step #1. Select a Topic and Niche
Having a profitable blog isn’t about you, it’s about everyone else.
That may be a little surprising…
You can start a blog just for fun, but if you want to make money from blogging, you need to help people and serve their needs first.
So which niche should you select? Select one that you are comfortable with and that you enjoy talking and reading about. … don’t overthink it. If you have an interest, chase it and see how things go!
Step #2. Register a Domain Name.
How to choose the right domain name – If you’re having trouble coming up with a blog name, just remember not to overcomplicate it. Your name matters very little in the grand scheme of things.
How do I get a domain name? Well, you can get it for FREE through Siteground, and you can get it at the same time that you set up hosting. So I recommend that because it makes it as easy as possible for you.
If you want to have your own domain name, you need to get it from a registrar such as Godaddy.com. There are many registrars out there to choose from but the process can be quite frustrating.
So the answer? Siteground! Let’s just do it now and get it over with, right!? Otherwise, you have to worry about pointing your domain name to the correct servers, etc. and that gets complicated!
So we’re going to set up the domain name below at the same time as the hosting.
If I have already a domain name, can I transfer to Siteground?
Yes! They have free website transfer that is included in the SiteGround hosting service.
Step #3. Get a Hosting Package From SiteGround
Why Start a Blog with SiteGround?
Fantastic Customer Support
They are seriously super quick in answering questions and helping you set up your site. Not only will they answer all your hosting questions, they will actually help you with technical support too! I chatted with the customer service at SiteGround and they installed and setup my WordPress for me in 5 minutes. They also redirected web pages for me when I did not know how to do it. I wonder if they will write my posts for me too?
They Have Awesome Uptime
I have heard nothing but great things about SiteGround from other bloggers. And so far I have had a speedy up and running site with them!
Very Honest and Real Review of SiteGround
If you want to make money with your blog you will need to have a self-hosted blog. And when you sign up for a blog with SiteGround through my link you get a free domain name and big discounts on all hosting plans.
Which Hosting Plan to Choose is best for me?
- The StartUp plan is perfect for people with one website that are starting now
- The GrowBig plan is a great value for money offer, including the option for multiple websites and the SuperCacher that greatly improves a WordPress and Joomla website speed
- The GoGeek plan is perfect for people with e-commerce and larger sites, or more geeky development needs like staging and GIT integration
Why I love SiteGround to Host my Blog?
- Their customer service is SUPER FAST! I am always connected to someone who is super helpful and eager to answer my question within a few seconds.
- I feel like I have a whole tech team for free!
- They have amazing uptime! My previous hosting company (BlueHost) dropped my site for over 24 hours – this has never happened with SiteGround.
- They installed WordPress on my site for me for free!