What is ClickBank?
- 1 What is ClickBank?
- 2 So, now you know what is Clickbank lets us dive into how to Make Money With them?
- 3 How to pick products to promote?
- 4 The most common ways to promote ClickBank products?
- 5 The unique funnel that I use to scale up my sales is following?
- 6 How to build these funnels
Clickbank is a popular marketing platform which links vendors and affiliate marketers; vendors to make sales on their products and affiliate marketers to help these vendors make a sale, and earn commissions in return.
Affiliate marketing is a marketing that creates publicity and advertisement for the product(s) in exchange for a commission on every sale made. ClickBank is actually one of the largest platforms for affiliate marketing; it connects products sellers and the affiliate marketers.
So, now you know what is Clickbank lets us dive into how to Make Money With them?
You can make money with Clickbank after creating an account with them. Copy your affiliate codes and start marketing however to achieve greater commissions, here are ways you can make more money with ClickBank.
1. Target viral topics or high traffic keywords and add to your contents your keywords.
2. Uploads your videos promoting the product you promote, with your affiliate link to YouTube, you would increase your chances of sales of the product you are marketing.
3. Inserting your links on blogs, forums, and social media to drive traffic to the buying site.
Once any one of the above leads to a sale, you earn a commission from the sale
How to pick products to promote?
It is very important to pay careful attention to the choice of product as this influences sales.
1. Brainstorm on The Products Niche: This determines where you would be selling the product(s) you intend promoting. Choosing a wrong niche product would inevitably lead to a very low sale as you would find it difficult to market the products in your channels. Another way is to check the gravity for the product that you want to promote – I recommend to promote products with the gravity between 10 and 50. That shows that it is demand for this product but the competition is not too high as well.
2. Consider Selecting Best-Selling Products: Don’t pick products that are obsolete, out-dated, and publicly disapproved. You would obviously make very little commission promoting them.
3. Know Your Customer’s Needs: Usually, you are promoting the product on a website of a certain type of niche so if you promote a product entirely different from this niche, you might make no reasonable sales.
4. Choose a Product with High Commission Percentage: A product with the high commission would still provide you with significant profit after you might have deducted your cost of advertising from the commission revenue unlike the products of very low commission percentage.
Related Post: Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
The most common ways to promote ClickBank products?
1. Google Adwords: This is a very good option to promote Clickbank products, as Google help you market the products with your link on Google searches.
3. Using YouTube Videos: Create captivating videos upload them to YouTube, and then you insert your link.This promotes your link for a commission if sales are made.
4. Blogging: Blog with a great content site and insert your products links as ads on this site. As the reader reads the contents they come across your affiliate products.
5. Pasting information about your products on a highly visited site is also meant to increase chances of it being viewed.
6. Email Marketing: This would help you keep sending offers to your customer.
7. Search Engine Optimization: This will help optimize your content in search engines rankings to enable it to be easily viewed.
8.Bing PPC – It is cheaper than Adwords but for me, it is working only for the US.
Related Post: Top 12 Ways to Get Free Website Traffic to your website.
The unique funnel that I use to scale up my sales is following?
A sale funnel is a buying process that a company lead a customer through when purchasing a product(s). The basic idea is to turn a lead into a prospect, then to a customer, and then to a repeating customer.
Traffic – From Social Media, PPC campaigns or SEO(content marketing).
Attractive Landing Page “Squeeze page” – You can use Leadpages but they are quite expensive and you can use them only to build a landing page. I am using Getresponse they are cheaper and you can use it for building a landing page and they have autoresponder as well. Autoresponder is a strong marketing tool to keep making sales from your customer, it helps you build and maintain the relationship with your customer.
Offer – You can sell affiliate offers for example from Clickbank or you can sell your own products.
OTO “One time offer” – This is the same main offer but now you offer it again but with the discounted price.
More Offer – This is the reason that you need to build an email list because you can always send more offers to your list.
How to build these funnels
1. An attractive landing page can be built following some systematic approaches like answering basic questions like what should be on the landing page, its outlook and so on. to get the best results you need to offer something for free for example that can be:
- Free Ebook – Not more than 2 pages, it can be your favorite post or if you don’t have a time you can always order it from Fivver.com for 5 or 10 USD.
- Checklist – “My top 5 SEO tools” etc.
2. An Autoresponder is first set-up with required details such as name, email address, contact list, thereafter you save. Then select criteria for the Autoresponder, enter the email subject, and then you activate.It is vital to know that if you request a lot of information your opt in rate will be low and if you request only the name your opt ins will be very high.
3. PPC Networks: You would need to create an account with the network you are interested in, e.g. Bing ad network, Google ad etc., you would have to pay the required fees, then they would start advertising you on their platform to lead potential clients to your website or landing page.You can get 100 USD if you spend 25 USD with Bing, so this will be a good start for you.
The Bottom Line:
To succeed as an affiliate you need to build an email list and then promote the relevant products to your list.